Illustrate how information systems planning assist in identifying and selecting systems development projects.
Illustrate how to perform cost-benefit analysis and describe what is meant by the time value of money, present value, discount rate, net present value, return on investment, and break-even analysis.
2. Develop a plan for conducting a term project of your choice involving several phases of systems development using the SDLC or other methodologies.
3. Provide insight into using interviews to determine system requirements and include the preparation of an interview plan. Prepare a sample questionnaire that can be used to determine system requirements.
4. Illustrate how information systems planning assist in identifying and selecting systems development projects.
5. Use at least four (4) quality resources in this assignment. Note:Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.