(Get Answer) – Wicked good cupcakes | Accounting homework help
Wicked Good Cupcakes is a bakery based in Boston that sells cupcakes both in-store and online. The company was founded in 2011 and is a successful Shark Tank venture (Wicked Good Cupcakes, 2018). For this assignment, financial information about Wicked Good Cupcakes (Figure 1) is consulted to answer the following questions:
1. During 2011 how much cash did Wicked Good Cupcakes collect from sales
2. During 2011 what was the cost of goods produced by the company?
3. Assuming that Wicked Good Cupcakes neither sold/salvaged assets during the year, what were the capital expenses during 2011?
4. Assuming that there were no financing cash flows during 2011, using the information from above, what was Wicked Good Cupcake’s cash flow from operations in 2011?
5. Based on the analysis above; if you were a Shark Tank investor what would your offer be? Explain the rational for your offer.