(Get Answer) – Week 2 journal – reflexive journal | soc 210 | Strayer University
here are six Reflective Journal Assignments (Weeks 2, 4, 5, 7, 9 and 11).
- The journals are intended to reflect your experiences and opinions, so there are no right or wrong answers.
- Read the weekly content before writing your journal.
- Click the linked activity title to access this assignment.
Reflexivity is reflection for the purpose of personal growth and for developing deeper understanding. Sometimes this understanding is of ourselves; sometimes it allows us to understand others. When we
develop a better understanding of others and what they experience, we can grow, even if only in small ways. These journals are a tool to promote that growth.
In a journal entry of at least 250 words, record your thoughts about these questions:
- What do you think about the topics covered in this week?
- What in your personal experience may have influenced your thinking about this issue? Consider social/cultural norms, religious beliefs, environment, and background.