(Get Answer) – Option #2: gas injection project in oman
Option #2: Gas injection project in Oman
Read the gas injection project case:
Khadem, M., Piya, M., & Shamsuzzoha, R. (2018). Quantitative risk management in gas injection project (Links to an external site.): A case study from Oman oil and gas industry. Journal of Industrial Engineering International, 14(3), 637-654
- Examine the project management issues detailed in the case, including those concerning procurement, contracts, and risk management.
- In no more than one page, give an overview of the case and the project management issues to be covered in more detail.
- Discuss, in logical order, the following topics/questions: (Note: You must determine the logical order of these topics; you will be graded on this requirement. See the grading rubric in this week’s folder.)
- Who are the stakeholders?
- What are the risks with highest risk levels and the major risks impacting the project’s cost
- What risk responses do you think will be effective in treating the project risks identified (provide a minimum of five risk response strategies)
- What are the other project risks?
- Describe the Monte Carlo method used in the case study and describe its benefits from the risk quantification and analysis perspective
- Write a paper addressing the project discussed in the case study, answering the questions listed above. Your paper should be 8 pages in length, not including the required title and references pages and the appendix.
- Discuss the likelihood of project completion within particular time frames as elaborated in the case study and explain how the model helped in findings these likelihoods.
- Support your paper with a minimum of three to four scholarly sources from the CSU-Global Library (no older than five years). In addition, you may use any course textbooks or lecture material.
- Format your entire paper according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing & APA (Links to