(Get Answer) – Assessment 2 research problems and research questions
The research methods course instructor asked the class to demonstrate their knowledge by compiling the sections from each of the weeks, one through six, and discussing the main idea(s) for each section. They had to address each section using the information from the course text and course resources. They were also asked to explore the topic of first generation college students and resilience at a four-year university. Some sections required that learners consider both methodologies, quantitative and qualitative. Some learners had their assignments returned because some or all of their sections contained errors.
Review this assignment, submitted by a fictitious course learner.
Indicate what went wrong by selecting the correct response from the drop-down menu. In the text box, provide a brief narrative of 3–4 sentences that evaluates the learner’s response and provide a rationale for your correction. If you decide that the statement is correct, state why you agree with their approach.
By successfully completing this assignment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assignment criteria:
- Competency 1: Analyze the methodology ï»¿used in scientific research.
- Evaluate the qualitative research approach for the scenario provided.
- Evaluate the quantitative research approach for the scenario provided.
- Competency 2: Evaluate the characteristics, purposes, benefits, strengths, and weaknesses of research methods.
- Evaluate the literature review for the scenario provided.
- Evaluate theory for the scenario provided.
- Evaluate the introduction for the scenario provided.
- Evaluate the purpose statement for the scenario provided.
- Competency 3: Evaluate ethical issues in research studies.
- Evaluate the ethical considerations for the scenario provided.
- Competency 6: Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and consistent with the expectations for members in the identified field of study.
- Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and consistent with the expectations for members of an identified field of study, using APA style and formatting.