Explain and contrast differences and similarities between the DBA and DA.
What is a consistent database state, and how is it achieved?
2. List and discuss the five transaction properties.
3. What is a transaction log, and what is its function?
4. What is a deadlock, and how can it be avoided? Discuss several strategies for dealing with deadlocks.
5. Explain the difference between data and information. Give some examples of raw data and information.
6. Define dirty data, and identify some of its sources.
7. Explain and contrast differences and similarities between the DBA and DA.
8. Describe the activities that are typically associated with the design and implementation services of the DBA’s technical function. What technical skills are desirable in a DBA?
9. What are the levels of data confidentiality?