Edce 512 quiz 2 (2019)
IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, OPEN THIS PAGE AGAIN AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
- In group, Jon and Sam recognize that they have many similar interests and habits although the two are in obvious ways extremely different. This example of helps explain how group members become emotionally attached to one another.
- Physical and psychological parameters under which a group operates are known as .
- In closed-ended counseling groups at least ________ sessions should be focused on the ending of group.
- The process by which group members connect both physically and psychologically is known as .
- The tragedies of Jonestown, the Branch Davidians, and the Bay of Pigs invasion are all examples of .
- The is a good representation of what happens in the arena of self-disclosure when a group is in the working stage.
- refers to using clear and direct communication channels among individuals in group.
- When group members emphasize only the positive aspects of group rather than what they learned, it is known as _________________.
- involves cooperating with others unconsciously or consciously to strengthen existing attitudes, values, behaviors or norms.
- During the working stage, through group members come to realize the value of the group in their lives and become prepared to move on to the termination stage.
- The forming/orientation stage of the group is usually characterized by .
- When a group leader refers to her theoretical approach to leadership as “eclectic” she most likely means that her approach .
- are specific objectives that individuals or the group wish to accomplish.
- This form of resistance involves a group member presenting as helpless and incapable while refusing to listen to feedback.
- A primary difference between “conflict resolution” and conflict management in the storming phase is that conflict resolution is based on the underlying notion that .
- Equal member air-time may be increased through the use of .
- Individuals who become hold stereotypical views about race and gender issues.
- The method of research that uses a research-based theory of personality and group dynamics in examining the norming process is known as .
- are expectations about group members’ behaviors that should or should not take place.
- “Summarizing” is a skill that group members use to reflect and recall significant events or experiences in the group at its end. This process is often called
- Individuals quitting a group early or a group ending due to the actions of a leader are both examples of .
- The subject of closure should first be addressed during which stage of a group?
- In Waldo’s conceptualization of group functioning I/We/It, “it” refers to dimensions.
- Conflict is based on the idea that conflict is basically positive.
- An “excursion” is a stimulating activity for members during the working stage. This activity is associated with which of the following group enhancing techniques?
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE: