Artificial intelligence research paper and presentation
Find 8 to 10 Research Papers to create the State of the Art Work on the topics you learned in this course to complete your final submission.
Complete final paper with “Introduction, Start of the Art Work, Use of Artificial Intelligence in the Business, Conclusion”, that encompasses your learning on the given topics:
Throughout the course, you will be studied a variety of Artificial Intelligence topics that are relevant in enterprise settings. Some of you are students exclusively while others of you work in corporate America. Regardless of your situation, the advances of Artificial Intelligence is disrupting the way people work, live, and learn. The goal of this research assignment is to conduct a deep-dive analysis on one of the following topic areas. When conducting your research, you need to identify how Artificial Intelligence in business is a disruptor to the specific topic area selected. Topic:
Research Topics on Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare
The final paper includes an exhaustive research study using the outline below to substantially support your findings. Using the following paper structure format:
- You are to write a 10-12 page research paper.
- The paper should be, double-spaced following APA format using a Times New Roman 10 to 12-point font.
- Page counts do NOT include cover pages, references, or abstract.
- Treat this as if you had an opportunity to publish in a peer-reviewed business or technology journal.
The paper structure should be as follows:
- Problem Statement
- Research Analysis
- General Findings
- Strength Identification relative to disruption
- Weakness Identification relative to disruption
- Why is this an opportunity?
- Why is it a threat?
- How does this disruption solve problem X?
- Further areas of research to consider
You are to create a 10-12 slide PowerPoint presentation based on the Final Research paper you’ve created. Treat this as an executive overview/synopsis. Use the same outline presented in the paper to guide your PowerPoint.
- Keep your content focused! Simple, concise facts on the presentation.
- The presentation must be attractive and business savvy.
- Make sure you present your content without any spelling or grammatical errors. Also, cite where appropriate.